Conditions of Use
This page describes essential terms and conditions that monitor your usage of the SPRT official site (https://www.juludswag.com/); it also includes subscriptions to the SPRT publications such as newsletters, emails, and all the things related to the site.
To learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you choose to use SPRT website, you agree to abide by a set of conditions and terms present in this ‘Conditions of Use’ between you and the company.
- It is under our authority to alter, add, or completely remove clauses of conditions of use at any time; moreover, they’ll turn functional and effective the moment they are posted. It is your major responsibility to understand these framed clauses prior to your use of the site, and by continuing to use this site, you agree to all changes as well.
Content on the Site and in Publications
- All the contents present and published on this website are for solely personal and noncommercial use. To further define it, all written articles, illustrations, figures, images, photographs, audio files, and video clips are known as the Content, which is owned, controlled, and protected by the copyright of the SPRT or the representative party as the provider of particular content. It is your responsibility to abide by all copyright notices, information, and any restrictions present in the content of the official site.
- As a user, you’re allowed to copy the content and download the items present on the website for personal use only, but in addition, you must maintain all copyright and other important notices contained therein.
User-Generated Content, Comments, and Submissions
We offer promotional products to our customers that require our customers to upload creative artwork and graphics to be applied to merchandise of their choice. By providing this file, you as a customer assume the right and approval of using provided creative submissions on merchandise and bear the responsibility for any consequences this may cause.
- As a user, you are responsible for your content submission to the site. You must not - under any condition - upload, distribute, or publish any abusive, obscene, pornographic, derogatory, or unlawful content to the site.
You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse any other user of this site, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with unnecessary, repetitive messages, "spam." or meaningless messages.
You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind will become a major source for your permanent suspension and immediate suspension of access to all or part of the site.
- Without the approval of SPRT, you are not allowed to distribute or publish any material containing any advertising or solicitation for goods or services through the site.
- You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the site (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: forum messages, comments, review descriptions, text, video, audio, and photographs, as well as computer code and applications) (each, a "Submission") may be edited, removed, altered, published, transmitted, and displayed by SPRT.
- It must be noted that you grant us a permanent, nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use content you submit to the site, which includes without limitation the right for the IAPP or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, thumbnail, scanning including any other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any submission posted by you or on the site.
Use of the Site; Registration and Security
- You will be unable to access parts of the site to which you are not authorized. Being exposed to advertising is a condition of accessing the site.
- The official site contains links to other related sites, resources, and advertisers. Since the SPRT is not responsible for the availability of these foreign resources, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to such site.
- As a part of the registration or account creation process, you will be required to create login credentials by selecting a strong password and providing a personal email address. Please note that each registration is for a single user only. You are not allowed to share your registration login credentials or give your login credentials to anyone else. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- Please immediately notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized revelation of your password or credit card information.
- You must be 13 years or older to subscribe to all parts of the Site.
Representations and Warranties
The SPRT does not represent or endorse the credibility or accuracy of any advice, statement, opinion, or other set of information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the site by any information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your own risk only. The site is distributed on an "as is" basis without any kind of warranties, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. you hereby acknowledge that use of the site is at your own risk.